- Raymond M. Kethledge and Brett M. Kavanaugh are at the top of President Trump’s supreme court shortlist. He is expected to make his pick public on Monday evening.
- Trump is planning on using the slogan “Keep America Great” for his reelection campaign, despite it being the same slogan from the dystopian horror film “The Purge.”
- Relationships between the U.S. and North Korea are turning sour. After reports showed increased nuclearization in North Korea, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set up another meeting with Kim Jong Un’s cabinet. However, the North Korean council has called the Trump administration “gangster-like” and the conversations regrettable.
- Over 50 people have been killed in Japan due to record rains and storms.
- The rescue effort for the Thai soccer team is beginning. The team of SEALS and engineers and divers are working around the clock in a race against potential flooding.
- Croatia and England punched their tickets to the World Cup quarter-finals after beating Russia and Sweden.
- Carmelo Anthony and the Oklahoma City Thunder part ways.
- Chance the Rapper’s younger brother Taylor Bennet is one of a few people in the Hip Hop community to come out as bisexual.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.