- President Trump pardoned the Oregon ranchers who staged an armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge
- Tesla Founder Elon Musk created a capsule that could be used for the rescue of the Thai soccer team. While it was not needed, this same product may be used for space rescues in the future.
- After 18 days, all 13 members of the Thai Soccer Team have been removed from the Cave.
- The US Embassy in London has warned Americans to “keep a low profile” ahead of Trump’s visit to the city. There are several demonstrations planned in efforts to protest the US President’s visit.
- France beat Belgium and will face either Croatia or England in the World Cup Finals.
- Lebron James has officially signed a $153 million four year contract with the LA Lakers.
- George Clooney is in good condition following a motorcycle crash in Italy.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.