- Senator Kamala Harris rejected a “courtesy call” from the White House regarding a possible spot on the SCOTUS short list. Her office reportedly said, “We want nothing to do with you.”
- The Women’s March is coming under fire for a recent gaffe. In an email opposing Trump’s SCOTUS nomination, they wrote XXX instead of the name of the selected Justice.
- Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Michael Avenatti has taken two new clients: immigrants children. Avenatti is working to reunite two Honduran girls with their parents.
- President Trump met with NATO allies today in Brussels. The allies haven’t been on the best of terms leading up to this meeting and Trump kicked it off by calling some allies “delinquents” for not paying their fair share in defense and other spendings.
- Boris Johnson – the most vocal supporter of Brexit – resigned as foreign policy secretary.
- Croatia beat England in a double-overtime upset and will face France in the World Cup Final on Sunday. This is the first time Croatia has been in the final stage of the World Cup.
- The NFL Player’s Association has filed a grievance protesting the new national anthem rules. The new rule states that if a player wishes to not stand during the anthem, they must kneel in the tunnel or locker room or else be subject to fines.
- Instagram model Katrina Zarutskie was taking photos with supposedly friendly nurse sharks in the Bahamas when she was dragged under and bit through the arm. She escaped with a few stitches.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.