- Elon Musk called a man who rescued kids in the Thai cave a pedophile over Twitter. Vern Unsworth took a shot at Musk saying the capsule he made wouldn’t have worked and was a PR stunt and that Musk had no interest in being in the cave. Musk fired back saying it would have worked and calling him a pedophile.
- Elizabeth Warren, Cory Booker, and others have begun their pitch at a 2020 Presidential run.
- British Prime Minister Theresa May told media that Trump suggested she sue the EU instead of going into negotiations with them regarding Brexit.
- Trump has called the E.U., Russia, and China a “foe economically” and in other ways, he did not elaborate on. While this grabbing headlines, the video clip shows that Trump didn’t mean foe in a bad sense, just that they are global competitors.
- During the 52nd minute of the world cup, four women ran onto the field causing a stoppage of play. The Pusy Riot – a women’s political activism group – took responsibility for the protest, saying it did the stunt to get attention about the lack of political competition in Russia as well as the illegal arrests. The protester received high fives from some of the players.
- Croatia’s Cinderella story comes to an end with France winning the World Cup 4 to 2. Both teams made several costly errors, but France was able to finish several fast breaks.
- Novak Djokovic wins Wimbledon after beating Kevin Anderson in straight sets.
- Nets sign Blazer’s Shabazz Napier
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s new TV show “Who is America?” airs tonight. He has made headlines by getting top politicians to fall for fake interviews. In one, he has Dick Cheney sign a “waterboarding tool.”
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.