- President Trump held a press conference to rephrase some of the comments he made at Hellsinki. While he clearly said he didn’t see why Russia would hack U.S. elections, today he said he meant to say that he didn’t see why Russia wouldn’t hack elections. He also said he still stands in support of U.S. Intelligence. Some are choosing to believe him, others are calling BS.
- Sarah Sanders said that Trump believes that Russia continues to pose a threat to U.S. Elections despite saying the opposite in Helsinki.
- Trump’s planned Military Parade is expected to cost almost $12 million
- Someone placed dildos and an inflatable shirtless Putin on the Wall Street Bull in New York.
- Jeff Bezos is the world’s richest person in history with a net worth of $151 billion.
- The Russian woman who is being charged as a spy reportedly offered sex to people in exchange for political access.
- The Thai soccer team that was stuck in a cave for over two weeks were in great spirits at a press conference today.
- Dutch company Mosa Meat says that they have raised $9 million to create lab-grown meat by 2021. Google co-founder Sergey Brin is one of the investors.
- Kawhi Leonard has been traded by San Antonio to Toronto in exchange for Demar DeRozan and a first-round pick.
- Bulls sign Jabari Parker from the Milwaukee Bucks for $40 million over two years.
- Elon Musk apologizes for calling a Thai Cave rescue a pedophile.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.