- Cohen reportedly taped his discussion with Trump regarding a hush payment for Stormy Daniels.
- At least 13 people are dead after a tourist duck boat capsized in Missouri. Several of the casualties are said to be children.
- Harvey Weinstein has asked the court to dismiss the claims of sexual assault by actress Ashley Judd due to new documents claiming they struck up an agreement that Weinstein could touch her if she won an Academy Award in one of his films. She is claiming that Weinstein destroyed her career including preventing her from getting into a Lord of the Rings film because she resisted his advances. Judd says the deal was a joke to avoid watching him shower, Weinstein’s defense says it took the deal seriously, trying to get her in a role in Good Will Hunting which resulted in an Academy Award for the actress who received the part.
- Democrats in the Senate want to question Marina Gross – the U.S. interpreter from Helsinki. Many in the interpretation community are outraged and fighting back.
- Director of National Intelligence Dan Coates was caught off guard when learning about Trump’s invitation for a White House Summit to Putin. When asked about it in real time Coates laughed and said: “Say that again? Oh this is going to be special”
- Despite tensions between Germany and Trump, Prime Minister Angela Merkel makes the importance of America clear, calling it “central” to her government.
- Pope Francis has accepted the resignation of Honduran Bishop accused of sexual assault.
- A security aide to French Prime Minister Macron has been detained after a video of him beating an activist surfaced.
- Pakistani Officials have identified the man who killed 150 people in a suicide bombing at an election rally.
- Carmelo Anthony’s days in OKC are over after being traded to Atlanta Hawks for Dennis Schroder and the 2022 first round pick.
- Rossane Barr apoligized for racist tweet with a Twitter rant: https://people.com/tv/roseanne-barr-valerie-jarrett-thought-was-white-screaming-video/
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.