- We already knew about one secret recording Trump’s fixer Michael Cohen had in a meeting between the two of them regarding a “hush payment” to a Pornstar. Now we are learning the FBI seized 11 more audio files when they raided Cohen’s house several months ago. While only one is said to have Trump in the meeting, all of them appear to be about him or the campaign.
- Hundreds of demonstrators took to the streets in Philadelphia to protest the visit of Vice President Mike Pence. The protesters sported costumes from the Hulu series Handmaid’s Tale – a TV show where women are seen as property. This demonstration is a take on Pence’s stance on reproductive rights.
- The duck boat that sank in a lake killing over a dozen has been pulled out of the water.
- Pepperidge Farms recall 3.3 million units of Goldfish Crackers because of a possible salmonella outbreak.
- You remember Trump’s Tweet at Iranian President Rouhani, right? Well supposedly that Tweet was premeditated: “according to multiple administration sources and briefings over several weeks with senior officials, the crackdown on Iran was long planned, and is entirely consistent with Trump’s long-stated objectives” NBC News Reports.
- Wildfires tear through Greece. 75 people are dead and thousands more are being evacuated to Athens.
- Satellite footage shows that North Korea has begun dismantling a nuclear missile test site and launch pad. President Trump says this was something discussed in his summit with Kim Jong Un.
- Members of the Thai cave rescue team are receiving awards for bravery.
- Carmelo Anthony signs a veteran’s minimum contract with the Houston Rockets.
- Kevin Love sings $120 million contract extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Bleacher Report posted their 50 most influential people in sports article. Meek Mill, Cristiano ronaldo, Donovan Mitchell, Aly Raisman, and Jimmy Garoppolo headline the list five different categories.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.