- An anonymous source has said that Michael Cohen is willing to tell Mueller’s special counsel that Trump knew about a meeting with the Russians and Donald Trump Jr. in 2016. Cohen’s team and the President’s staff have both denied spreading the rumor.
- John “Papa” Schnatter has sued his pizza brand after they fired him for using the n-word in a meeting. He claims that the story was misreported and that the company mishandled his exit.
- Facebook suffers a 19 % loss overnight on the stock market, te largest ever loss for one company over one day. The company lost almost $120 billion in market value.
- Earlier this month, North Korean officials skipped a planned meeting at which they promised they would return the remains of US soldiers from the Korean War. This week, those remains were returned.
- Trump postpones a visit by Putin.
- China recalls hundreds of thousands of faulty vaccines.
- Yankee slugger Aaron Judge out for 3 weeks after a wrist fracture.
- Cubs get Texas pitcher Cole Hammels.
- Demi Lovato survived an apparent drug overdose.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.