- Commerce Department reported a 4.1% growth to GDP this quarter. The New York Times says “The quarter’s figures were pumped up by a range of one-time factors that are unlikely to recur.”
- CEO of CBS is being investigated over sexual misconduct accusations after a report in the New Yorker. Ronan Farrow writes “Four described forcible touching or kissing during business meetings, in what they said appeared to be a practiced routine. Two told me that Moonves physically intimidated them or threatened to derail their careers. All said that he became cold or hostile after they rejected his advances, and that they believed their careers suffered as a result.”
- After reports said Michael Cohen confirmed Trump knew of meeting between Russians and his son before they took place, Trump responded by saying he had no knowledge of the meeting.
- After Trump postponed a meeting with Putin at the White House, Putin invited Trump to a summit in Moscow.
- The Greek fire that killed almost 90 was most likely a result of arson. Authorities are looking for the culprit. The Prime Minister has taken responsibility for the mishandling of the fire reduction process.
- Kyrie Irving says he’ll be healthy for pre-season training camp. He missed most of last season with a knee injury.
- The late Carrie Fisher will appear in the new Star Wars.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.