- Ever since he won the election, Trump has been defending himself against investigations into collusion with Russia by calling it a witch hunt with no evidence. Now, his lawyer Rudy Giuliani is saying that even if there was collusion, he doesn’t “even know if that’s a crime.”
- The family that lost 9 members to a duck boat accident last week is suing the owners and operators of the duck boat company, saying the company put profits over safety.
- Nassau County Police Department has apologized for labeling Asian Police officers as “Y” for “yellow,” a racist stereotype.
- After a horrible market report for Facebook, shareholders want to replace Mark Zuckerberg as CEO.
- Trump Tweeted “I would be willing to “shut down” government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall!.”
- A new report shows that flight MH370 was deliberately steered off course. The flight that mysteriously crashed in the Indian Ocean in 2014 went off course due to systems “being manually turned off or power interrupted to them.”
- The Greek fire that killed almost 90 was most likely a result of arson. Authorities are looking for the culprit. The Prime Minister has taken responsibility for the mishandling of the fire reduction process.
- LA Galaxy Transfer Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores his first Major League Soccer hat trick.
- Lebron opens his school called “I PROMISE” in Akron.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.