- Toxic red tide in the Gulf Coast is making people sick and killing fish in South Florida.
- When a student was disowned by his parents for being homosexual, he had no idea how he would pay for college. So he started a GoFundMe campaign. It went viral. Georgetown took note and are awarding him a full-ride.
- 11 Californian co-workers share the $543 million Mega-Million Jackpot!
- A federal judge ordered a complete restart of the DACA program.
- Police are closing the investigation into the Las Vegas shooting by saying they do not know the motive of the shooter: “By all accounts, Stephen Paddock was an unremarkable man whose movements leading up to Oct. 1 didn’t raise any suspicion,” Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said.
- Paul Manafort’s accountant testifies she helped change financial documents.
- China to place tariffs on $60 billion US goods.
- Mike Pompeo is confident that North Korea will denuclearize.
- Osama Bin Laden’s mother recalls a “good” child.
- Happy 41st BDAY Tom Brady! The Pats threw him a party at training camp complete with goats, food, and a 1,200 pound cake.
- Country singer Jessie James Decker is being ridiculed after posting a photo of her breastfeeding will drinking wine.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.