- Today, the President Tweeted: “Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics – and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!”
- While that Tweet was intended to protect his son, it ended up backfiring as Trump had previously claimed the meeting was a meet and greet and that he had no knowledge of the attempt to get dirt on Clinton.
- Trump used to take the “its all fake news” policy. Now, as more and more gets revealed he and his team are trying the “it was all legal” angle.
- The family of Kyron Horman – a boy who mysteriously went missing a decade ago – had a car show in his honor. Hundreds came to see cars and donate to help families find their missing children.
- Amazon is removing Nazi items from its site after YouTube, Spotify, and Twitter have deleted the accounts of many racist personalities.
- 80 are dead after an earthquake in Indonesia. This comes after months of deadly fires, heavy rains, and other natural disasters. Scientists warn this could be the new normal with global warming.
- So yesterday the Venezuelan president said someone planned an assassination by drone. Today, the government made 6 arrests surrounding the incident.
- The Red Sox walked off in the tenth to complete a huge four game sweep against the Yankees.
- “Facts of Life” actress Charlotte Rae dies.
- Demi Lovato heads to rehab.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.