- The City of New York has voted to limit the amount of licenses given out to Uber and Lyft drivers as well as forcing the companies to pay their drivers a minimum wage.
- The White House will impose sanctions on Russia in response to cases of poisoning.
- Several people have been arrested after a compound in New Mexico was raided. Inside the compound, 11 kids were being held with insufficient food. Police found the remains of a 12th child and the FBI learned that one of the adults was training the kids to shoot up a school.
- As the city gears up for the one year anniversary of the deadly rally, Charlottesville is in a state of emergency.
- Parkland shooter confesses.
- North Korean diplomat visits Iran just hours after Trump administration places sanctions on Iran. That can’t be great.
- Check out an interview with the descendants of the Mona Lisa: https://www.nbcnews.com/video/behind-the-smile-the-descendants-of-the-real-mona-lisa-1290657859908
- The King of Bolivia had his crown jewels and sash stolen from his car in the red light district.
- The NCAA has just changed their rules to allow students who go undrafted to go back to their school and certain elite players to hire an NCAA agent.
- Pelicans sign Jahlil Okafor. As a rookie, he averaged 17.5 points and 7 rebounds, but injuries have caused him to average only 6 and 3 last season.
- Angelina Jolie told media that her ex Brad Pitt was not paying enough in child support. Today, Pitt fired back via his lawyers, saying he gave her $8 million to buy her house and another $1.3 million for her and her children.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.