- Michael Avenatti – Stormy Daniels’ lawyer and man who claims he will impeach President Trump – recently teased a 2020 Presidential Election bid. Today, he gave his first stump speech, saying “When they go low, I say hit back harder,” a reference to Michelle Obama’s line “when they go low, we go high.”
- Former White House Director of Communications Omarosa Manigault Newman and former Apprentice contestant is coming out with a new book. In it, she calls Trump a racist, used the “N” Word and tried to buy her silence. She claims that one day after she left the White House, the President’s daughter in law sent her a contract to work on the 2020 election bid. In the contract, she would be paid $15,000 and “was forbidden from ever talking about the entire Trump family or the entire Pence family, to anyone in the universe, for all of eternity,” she writes. “I declined the offer. I was done with Trumpworld.”
- Fortnite is coming to Android! However, Google is expected to lose hundreds of millions of dollars because Fortnite is downloading it online instead of through the Google Play store, hence bypassing the transaction fees Google makes on in-app purchases. Apple has made over $50 million in the 5 months it has been on iPhone.
- Police in Romania clash with protesters after anti-government riots.
- Nick Cannon is enrolled as a freshman at Howard University.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.