- Omarosa Newman releases another tape, this time of a phone call with President Trump. In this recording, Trump appears to have know idea that John Kelly had recently fired her.
- Vermont has no age requirement on the office of Governor. 14 year old Ethan Sonneborn is taking advantage of this by running on a platform that he says transcends his age. He may have only raised $1,700, but he’s still got a fighting chance.
- The FBI has officially fired former agent Peter Strzok. He is currently under investigation over texts he sent claiming he will do what he can to prevent Trump from being President among other biased messages.
- More than 300 are injured after the floor collapsed during a concert in Spain.
- North Korean and South Korean leaders announced a meeting for September. This would be the third meeting since September for the groups. This announcement comes after reports that North Korea has reinstated their nuclear program.
- Aretha Franklin is gravely ill.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.