- Trump has removed the security clearance of former CIA director John Brennan after Brenan talked about Trump negatively over twitter and in interviews. Brennan has responded by saying “This action is part of a broader effort by Mr. Trump to suppress freedom of speech & punish critics….I will not relent.”
- New York Governor and the potential Democratic presidential campaign said in a speech that America “was never that great,” hinting at Trump’s election slogan.
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas has spent 6.5 million dollars on increasing security in the high school for the coming school year in response to a mass shooting that happened in February of 2018.
- Colorado school district has switched to a four-day school schedule in response to budget cuts. Lucky kids!
- The Manafort trial is over and we are headed to a jury. Get your popcorn ready!
- Police have arrested someone they think may be connected to the 46 people who overdosed in a Connecticut park.
- 48 people are dead and almost 70 more injured after a suicide bombing at an education center in Afghanistan.
- The owner of a goose named Gugu didn’t want to cook his feathered friend, so he applied to a few schools and Shanghai Maritime University has officially enrolled the bird.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.