- The White House counsel is reportedly cooperating extensively with the Mueller Investigation into collusion with Russia.
- A Slovenian comedian has just become the country’s Prime Minister, vowing to put the standup aside.
- The UK has charged a Sudanese immigrant in an apparent attempted murder after he crashed his car into oncoming traffic earlier this month.
- Check out this new Ben Simmons mural: https://www.facebook.com/NBAonESPN/photos/a.140148703642/10156878892893643/?type=3&theater
- Ariana Grande dropped her album “Sweetener” last night.
- Kevin Spacey’s newest and probably last movie – Billionaire Boy’s Club – made a laughable $126 on opening day. Only 10 theaters agreed to show the movie after #MeToo rumors surfaced about Spacey.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.