- A Texas federal judge declined to halt DACA. While the same judge did object to DAPA (DACA but for parents, instead of children), he decided that despite the Obama administration lacking the authority to impose DACA, the challengers waited too long to seek a halt on the program.
- A ceremony at the capital took place to honor the casket of John McCain.
- Trump told Canada it has 90 days to accept the Nafta Terms that originally left Canada out of the agreement
- India’s economy rose by 8% this quarter, the fastest quarterly growth in two years.
- College Football kicked off this week with wins from Michigan State, Stanford and Wisconsin.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.