- Trump will not pursue legal action regarding a hush agreement with Stormy Daniels.
- Trump has been urged to use a lie detector test on his cabinet to figure out who wrote the NY Times Op-ED.
- Kim Jong-Un put no ballistic missiles in a military parade, a nod to Trump’s administration.
- China’s richest man Jack Ma will step down from Alibaba executive role to focus of philanthropy.
- The University of Oregon crushes Portland State 62-14 in college football.
- Serena Williams lost to Naomi Osaka from Japan. Williams accused the ref of sexism for penalizing her after she talked to the ref in what she claimed was a less aggressive tone than the way men talk to refs.
- Cardi B was removed from a party at fashion week after a physical altercation with Nicki Minaj. Check out the fight: Click here for the fight. Click here to see Cardi’s Bruise.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.