- Republicans and Democrats are not happy with Trump’s latest tweet. After applauding his work after the hurricane in Puerto Rico, Trump claimed that 3,000 people did not die in the aftermath as many reports have stated. Instead, he claims it was the Democrats who inflated the number.
- Shortly before Brett Kavanaugh is expected to be confirmed by the Senate Judiciary Committee, California Senator Dianne Feinstein “referred information” for consideration to federal authorities. Rumors suggest that this information is about a new report surrounding Kavanaugh’s sexual misconduct in High School. The White House is calling this a stall tactic by Democrats.
- Hurricane Florence has begun its contact with Carolina.
- Andrew Cuomo defeated Cynthia Nixon in New York Governor race.
- Kofi Annan, the first black African UN Leader, was honored by thousands at his funeral today.
- Andy Dalton brings the Bengals to 2-0 after throwing 4 first-half touchdowns against the Ravens.
- John Legend will be a coach on season 16 of The Voice.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.