- Paul Manafort pleads guilty to two new counts regarding conspiracy against the United States and obstruction of justice. He will take a plea deal which that states he must cooperate fully with the government in “any and all matters as to what the Government deems the cooperation relevant.”
- 5 are dead so far as Hurricane Florence tears through the Carolinas.
- Approximately 20% of Harvard and Yale freshman identify as something other than heterosexual.
- VW will discontinue production of the iconic “beetle” car in 2019.
- A 205 mph typhoon is hitting the Philippines.
- Australians are told to cut the fruit open before eating them after needles are found in strawberries.
- A court in Germany gave five months to a man who did a Hitler salute during a protest.
- Seattle Seahawks signed Mychal Kendricks to a one year contract. The linebacker was released by the Browns for insider trading.
- The creator of Modern Family has told viewers that a major character will die in the upcoming season. Who could it be?
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.