- Florence death toll is up to 16.
- The woman who claims to have been sexually assaulted by Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh released her name today. Christine Blasey Ford claims that in High School, she and Kavanaugh were both drunk when he pinned her to a bed and groped her. Kavanaugh denies the allegations.
- 33 year old Kenyan runner Eliud Kipchoge sets a new world record. The Olympic athlete shaved 78 seconds off the previous record and ran 99 seconds over 2 hours at the Berlin marathon.
- In Mexico City, gunmen dressed as mariachi musicians kill 3 people.
- The sons of Egypt’s former president Hosni Mubarak were arrested for allegedly manipulating the stock market.
- Storylines from Sunday’s NFL games:
- Rams blank the Cards, 34-0
- Chiefs QB is the first player to throw 10 touchdowns in first three games despite this being Week #2. Today he threw 6 touchdowns and 354 yards.
- Broncos win it on a field goal, delivering Jon Gruden his second loss as head coach.
- Jags beat the Pats for the first time ever in the regular season.
- And here are highlights to one of the craziest games ever.
- A player for the Bills ended his career at halftime.
- Dwayne Wade will retire at the end of next season. He signed a one year contract to end his Hall of Fame career in Miami.
- A pregnant Carrie Underwood told the world that she suffered 3 miscarriages.
- Sources say that Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are officially married after a secret ceremony took place.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.