- The White House is placing limits on the FBI investigation into accusations against Kavanaugh. The FBI will not be allowed to investigate claims made by Julie Swetnick, a woman who said Kavanaugh and his friends gang banged girls at parties back in high school.
- The SEC sued Elon Musk over tweets to take Tesla private. They just reached an agreement. Musk will step down from his Chairman position at Tesla for three years and he and Tesla will both pay $20 million fines.
- A new interview with Jeff Bezos exposed a secret key to his success: sleep. He does not schedule meetings before 10 or after 5.
- An Indonesian earthquake has killed over 400 people.
- Journalists have found the killers in the viral video showing women in the Cameron being killed. Check out how they tracked down the killers: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-45599973/cameroon-atrocity-finding-the-soldiers-who-killed-this-woman
- #4 OSU hangs on to beat #9 Penn State.
- Lil’ Wayne Drops long-awaited album, Carter V.
- Kanye performs on SNL season opener!
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.