- Yesterday, I posted on here that the FBI probe into Kavanaugh will be limited and will not include an accuser by the name Julie Swetnick. Trump fired back at that story saying, “NBC News incorrectly reported (as usual) that I was limiting the FBI investigation of Judge Kavanaugh, and witnesses, only to certain people. Actually, I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion. Please correct your reporting!”
- Kellyanne Conway – who has been a vocal supporter of the accusers against Kavanaugh – came out today on CNN saying she is a victim of sexual assault. While she agrees Kavanaugh’s accusers should be heard, she still feels it is partisan politics.
- Sarah Palin’s son was arrested for allegedly assaulting a female acquaintance.
- Indonesian tsunami/earthquake death toll is over 800 – and counting.
- Storylines from NFL Sunday: Tibusky has a career day for the bears, Raiders get first win as Mayfield loses first start, 8 games were a one-possession difference and 3 went into OT.
- Kanye hasn’t dropped his album Yandhi yet….
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.