- The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia has called Khashoggi’s son to extend his condolences. The Saudi government maintains that the Prince had no idea about the “rogue” operation.
- Trump is considering limiting the number of genders to two.
- A top Chinese official based in Macau committed suicide today.
- Rondo, CP3, and Ingram were all suspended after a fight took place in yesterday’s Laker vs. Rockets game.
- “Halloween” hits $78 million on opening weekend.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.