- The first woman to serve on the Supreme Court – Sandra Day O’Connor – has Alzheimer’s.
- A passenger on a Southwest flight was arrested for groping a woman. He told officials that Trump said it was permissible to grab women by the private parts.
- Several pieces in a D.C. museum have been removed after their portions of the Dead Sea Scrolls were declared fakes.
- Dyson will begin the creation of an electric car to be released in Singapore in 2021.
- Trump called the aftermath of the Khashoggi incident the worst cover-up ever, vows to punish Saudi Arabia.
- “They had a very bad original concept, it was carried out poorly, and the cover-up was the worst in the history of cover-ups,” Trump said. “They had the worst-cover up ever.”
- New info shares evidence of China’s re-education camps for Muslim minorities. Here, students read things like “I have deeply understood my own mistakes. [I] vow to be a good citizen after I get home.”
- Red Sox take game 1 of the World Series.
- 05-28-62-65-70 + 05 are the winning Mega Million numbers.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.