- Megyn Kelly’s News Show will be canceled after she made remarks saying she didn’t see a problem in Black Face Halloween Costumes. She and NBC News are negotiating the exit, but she will not be hosting tomorrow’s show.
- A suspect has been arrested after authorities found ties between his van and the pipe bombs sent to CNN, Obama, and others. His van was covered in anti-liberal news stickers and pro-Trump images. More bombs were intercepted on their way to Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, and James Clapper. This is pretty interesting.
- 6.4 magnitude earthquake shakes the vacation island of Zakynthos in Greece. No serious injuries have been recorded.
- Rockets are 0-4, Cavs 0-5. Raptors hold best record, 5-0.
- Well this is just adorable: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/newsbeat-45989813/baby-penguin-with-two-gay-dads-hatched-in-sydney
- Prince Harry wants a daughter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGQML6sUpIs
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.