- The suspect who is said to have shot up a synagogue this weekend killing 11 spent a lot of his time on a site called Gab, a twitter type platform for the far right. Since the incident, Gab has lost much of its funding and GoDaddy is threatening to pull its domain. Here is what the company had to say about it.
- The suspect was said to have been a quiet person who lived alone and whose name wasn’t known by his neighbors. However, he commented extensively online about the extermination of Jews and wrote he had to do something minutes before conducting the shooting.
- The far right populist candidate in Brazil just became President. “Jair Bolsonaro won by tapping into a deep well of resentment at the status quo in a country whiplashed by rising crime and two years of political and economic turmoil.”
- The Red Sox are World Series Champs!! They beat the Dodgers in game 5, after a record-breaking season.
- Storylines from Sunday’s football games: Rams stay perfect after a late-game turnover from the Packers prevents Rodger’s heroics. Saints get sixth straight win with 10 point victory over Vikings. Jameis Winston is benched after throwing four picks, but Fitzpatrick’s comeback is too little too late. At the beginning of the season, Hank predicted the Bears would end up 9-7. They improve to 4-3 today!
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.