- Stan Lee – comic book author, actor, and producer – dies at 95.
- Democrat Kyrsten Sinema wins Arizona Senate race in a nailbiter. A few races are still undetermined but officials promise to officially end midterms by tomorrow’s end.
- These high schoolers took prom fightings while doing white power signs and the Nazi Sieg Heil.
- Death toll from California fires reaches 42, worst in state history.
- China will postpone their plan to end a ban on poaching of Rhino and Tiger.
- New recordings have surfaced of one of the suspects in Khashoggi’s murder making a phone call telling someone to “tell [their] boss” that the mission had been carried through. This certainly implicated the Crown Prince as someone who knew about this event.
- Breakdown of Sunday and Monday’s Football Games: Trubisky bears Lions to stay on top of NFC North. Titans thrash Brady. Giants get season’s second win on a late game-winning drive by Manning. Seahawks and Rams fall to 4-5.
- Instead of watching an episode of a Netflix show, watch this.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.