- Several House Democrats are trying to unseat Nancy Pelosi as chair.
- Trump rips former Navy SEAL in an interview with Christopher Wallace. He commented on how the SEAL should’ve helped to catch Bin-Laden sooner.
- 1,200 unaccounted for amidst California fires.
- Trump refuses to listen to the tape of Khashoggi’s killing. Perhaps because it is too gruesome or perhaps because he would like to continue a relationship with the Crown Prince.
- Stacey Abrams calls Brian Kemp’s victory legal but not legitimate.
- Tijuana residents take to the streets to protest migrants who are starting to reach the border.
- Sunday Football headlines: Saint beat Eagles in the largest point differential of a Super Bowl champion in NFL history. Other than that, 7 of the 11 games were decided by 3 points or less. Bears extend their division lead with a win over the Vikings.
- Warriors drop third straight game without Curry, four losses in five games.
- D-Wade’s new baby is named Kaavia James (Kah-Vee-Uh).
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.