- Happy Thanksgiving! If you were at the Macy’s Day Parade, it was the coldest Thanksgiving parade since 1901.
- Caesar salad was on the President’s menu for Thanksgiving, but the White House confirmed that they did not end up serving the lettuce due to an E-Coli outbreak in romaine lettuce.
- Trump says military presence at the border will use lethal force “if they have to.”
- Trump says the CIA did not blame Crown Prince for Khashoggi’s death.
- Theresa May promises Brexit will be carried out as negotiations wage on.
- Bears improve to 8-3, Cowboys take first place, Saints win 10th straight.
- Football player asks out reporter he knocked out.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.