- Not too much news today.
- The City of Chicago is defending the location of the potential Obama Library after a lawsuit was filed which said: “the buildings would sit on land that wasn’t subject to restrictive public-trust.”
- 79 people arrested in Spain on suspicion of production and distribution of child porn.
- Mexico has stepped away from a deal to accept asylum seekers.
- Ohio State crushes Michigan in what could be the beginning of the end of the Harbaugh era.
- Someone hacked Drake’s Fortnite account and screamed obscenities on Ninja’s stream.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.