- TM Landry – the school in Louisiana that has become famous for its viral videos of young students getting into the nation’s top schools – is coming under fire after an investigation from the New York Times. The Times said that the owners of the school abused students and lied about their transcripts, activities, and backgrounds.
- The CIA briefed a bipartisan Senate committee about the death of Khashoggi. Senators feel that there is undeniable evidence linking the killing to the Crown Prince.
- Lindsey Graham said, “there is not a smoking gun, there is a smoking saw.”
- Trump plans to hold another meeting with Kim Jong-un in the future.
- Mueller’s team says Michael Flynn – campaign advisor to Trump – will likely see little to no jail time for cooperating with investigators.
- A report states that former CBS CEO Les Moonves lied to CBS, investigators, and destroyed evidence. CBS is saying that because they were lied to, they do lot have to pay Moonves $120 Million in severance.
- French Prime Minister says France will postpone gas price hikes for 6 months in response to mass protests.
- Portland Timbers to play Atlanta United in MLS Championship on Saturday.
- Kevin Hart to host 2019 Oscars.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.