- John Kelly will be replaced as Chief of Staff by the end of the year.
- The Grinch may be real. A man was arrested for telling kids that Santa isn’t real. According to a church, he was trespassing and causing a disturbance.
- Dems are pushing to bring back net neutrality. This would once again level the playing field on internet bandwidth, something that existed during Obama but was removed under Trump.
- The US and the UK say that Syria – with the help of Russia – made up a story that Syrian rebels used chemical warfare.
- Kyler Murray wins Heisman, second straight OSU QB to do so – Baker Mayfield did it last year.
- Atlanta wins MLS Championship over Portland 😦
- Someone is suing Trump’s ice rink that is operated in Central Park. They say that the rink caused them to an injury due to its poor conditions.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.