- The National Enquirer says Trump and his team paid the paper to purchase and “vault” damaging stories about Trump. This means the paper would go out and buy the rights to a story about Trump and then never release it.
- The Senate is backing a resolution that states the Crown Prince was behind Khashoggi’s killing. They are also approving a measure to end U.S. aid in a Saudi led war.
- Trump says Cohen worked alone on hush payments, suggesting Cohen didn’t even discuss the matter with him.
- A 7 year old girl has died while being detained by border control. She died of cardiac arrest from dehydration, according to sources.
- French police have killed the suspect behind the market shooting in France that killed three.
- A powerful cyclone is headed for Australia.
- Chargers clinch a playoff spot with a comeback win over the Chiefs.
- Kanye went at Drake and step sister’s boyfriend Travis Scott in a slew of Tweets.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.