- A Federal Judge in Texas ruled that it is unconstitutional to mandate that people buy health insurance, thus striking down the Affordable Care Act.
- Trump names Mick Mulvaney – Congressman from South Carolina – as acting Chief of Staff.
- Michael Flynn has been trying to portray himself as someone who was tricked into lying to the FBI, but Mueller dismissed the claims.
- Boy Scouts declare bankruptcy after months of lawsuits.
- A new report shows North Korea going against sanctions placed on them by the U.S.
- The Prime Minister of Australia says Australia will recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and will move the embassy from Tel-Aviv soon.
- Tony Blair calls Brexit a big mistake.
- Blazers beat NBA’s best Raptors.
- A new report says that Harvey Weinstein bragged about having sex with Jennifer Lawrence despite it not ever happening.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.