- Rudy Giuliani says that collusion and hush payments between Trump and Russia and Michael Cohen are not a crime.
- The founder of Vine and HQ Colin Kroll is found dead after an apparent drug overdose. He was 34.
- As potential Democratic candidates eye 2020 election, several senators are trying to give voters cold hard cash. In a new bill supported by Cory Booker, Kamala Harris and others, trillions of dollars in cash would potentially go to low-income workers to boost their bank accounts.
- The Saudi government is condemning the U.S. Senate for pulling back on U.S. aid in the war in Yemen.
- North Korea threatens to end its plans of denuclearization forever if the U.S. follows through with latest sanction promises.
- Headlines from Sunday’s football games: Bears clinch a playoff spot for first time since 2010 with big win over Packers. Colts shut out Cowboys. Steelers bounce back with win over Pats. Nick Foles leads Eagles in upset over rams.
- Offset is trying to get Cardi-B back at Rolling Loud Concert.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.