- The Senate has just passed a resolution to prevent a government shutdown before the year’s end. If the House passes the bill, they will have until February to agree on new funding for parts of the government.
- President Trump has withdrawn all US troops from Syria, claiming the Islamic State has been destroyed. However, Republican allies and state officials warn that this action could lead to a resurgence of the Islamic State.
- Senator Lindsey Graham called this a horrible “Obama-like mistake.”
- Trump administration bans the bump stock device that was so lethal in Las Vegas shooting. Gun owners have until March 21st to destroy or turn in bump stocks.
- The leader of UK’s Labour party is under fire for calling Theresa May a “stupid woman.”
- Number one recruit for college football signs with the Oregon Ducks.
- Lebron gets blocked on a major dunk, his ninth time getting blocked in 1,850 attempts.
- Paris Hilton is keeping the $2 million after a broken engagement.
Photo Credit to Sporting News
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.