- Senate and White House cannot agree on a new Government funding bill as Dems don’t give funding to Trump’s wall. The will force a partial government shutdown. The programs most affected would be “Homeland Security, Transportation, Commerce, Interior, Agriculture, Housing and Urban Development and Justice. Other independent agencies like NASA, the FDA, the EPA, and the IRS would have to furlough most of their employees.”
- Trump promises that the shutdown will be very long if his wall isn’t fully funded, while also trying to blame Dems for the shutdown.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg is undergoing surgery to remove cancerous growths in lungs.
- Dow Jones drops 400 points as it ends worst week in 10 years.
- Taliban claims victory over U.S. after Trump pulls 7,000 troops from Afghanistan.
- LA Dodgers trade Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati Reds.
- Cardi B and Offset are seen jet skiing together. They will also spend New Years together. They back!
Photo credit to Business Insider
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.