- Trump Tweeted: “Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and their pathetic immigration policies that allow people to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally.” He does this in light of two kids who have died in custody at the border.
- A computer virus hits Chicago Tribune, New York Daily Times, and a few other papers, limiting the output of printed papers this week.
- Hanover airport in Germany was shut down after an unknown car approached the runway. Officials were able to stop the car and arrest the driver.
- Incoming President of Brazil says he plans to make it easier for citizens to own guns.
- Egyptian police claim they have killed 40 terrorists in raids that come as a response to a deadly explosion that attacked a tour bus.
- Ahead of Ohio State’s Rose Bowl game, coach Urban Meyer says he likely will never coach again.
- Alabama and Clemson will face off in the college football championships.
- Kevin Spacey is seen out in public for the first time in almost a year. But check out his disguise.
Photo credits to Arab News (Hanover Airport)
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.