- Trump Tweeted: “President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound. I agree, totally necessary for their safety and security. The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version!” Check out photos of the new Obama’s wall.
- A lion escaped from a zoo in North Carolina, killing an intern. The lion was also killed.
- Four fishmongers from Pike Place Market in Seattle will now own part of the market.
- Bangladesh incumbent PM wins re-election that many say was rigged.
- Trump says he spoke to China’s President and China is open to working with the U.S.
- NFL Sunday Headlines: Bears beat Vikings, Vikings out of playoffs, Bears to play Eagles in first round. Rams get first round bye. Colts, Ravens, sneak into playoffs.
- Louis CK may have gone too far on this bit, going after Parkland Survivors. Many say he is pandering to his new audience: the alt-right. Also, he has a very weird string of like 15 tweets.
Photo credits to The Daily Beast
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.