- Trump warns of yearlong shutdown if the wall is not funded. He also says he could declare a national emergency for border security.
- An incoming democratic congresswoman says she wants to “impeach that motherfucker,” referencing Trump.
- Nancy Pelosi responded by saying that while she doesn’t condone this language, it isn’t worse than things the President has said.
- Female Marines will now be trained alongside male Marines.
- An escape room in Poland burnt down, killing 5 teenagers inside. They were most likely celebrating a birthday party when they couldn’t escape the room due to the nature of an escape room: the doors are locked and escape is difficult.
- Harden drops 44 and beats the Warriors.
- Blazers loose tight one to OKC.
- There is a new documentary being made about R. Kelly’s mistreatment of women called “Surviving R. Kelly.”
- Ellen is trying to convince Kevin Hart to host the Oscars.
Photo credits to Salt Lake Tribune (Trump announces the possibility of a year-long shutdown).
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.