- Last week a black seven-year-old and her mother were shot in their car in what is suspected of being a hate crime. The mother survived, the daughter did not.
- Earlier this week, an American ‘tourist’ was arrested in Russia. The Russian government said he was a spy, but his family says he just liked to travel. He reportedly picked up a flash drive with some names on it.
- Trump and staff head to Camp David for meetings and a retreat.
- A bluefin tuna sold for $3 million in a fish auction at a Japanese fish market.
- The Brazil government sends 300 troops into a northern city to fight a surge in gang violence.
- A policeman is killed and a few are injured after a bombing in a church in Egypt.
- Colts thrash Texans, Seahawks narrowly lose to Cowboys.
- Ellen Degeneres told Kevin Hart that he should host the Oscars and not give into the “trolls” who are bringing up his past homophobic tweets. The gay community is pissed.
Photo credits to Business Insider
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.