- Donald Trump gave a speech to the nation today. He commented on what he called “the growing humanitarian crisis” caused by a lack of border security. The speech was filled with hyperbole, and Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi responded by not budging.
- If the government shutdown goes through March, millions may not be able to receive food stamps.
- New reports state that Kim Jong Un – who is in China – spent a great deal of time discussing his relationship with Trump with the President of China.
- An 18-year-old Saudi refugee barricaded herself in her hotel room in Bangkok and refused to board flights to go back home. She renounced Islam – a crime punishable by death in Saudi Arabia.
- Zion Williamson scores a career-high 30 points for Duke.
- Kevin Hart says the chances are small that he will go back to hosting the Oscars.
Photo credits to USA Today (Trump addresses the Nation)
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.