- Democrats are accusing Trump of throwing a temper tantrum after he walked out of a meeting. He walked out because Nancy Pelosi refused to fund his border wall. Trump tweeted “I said bye-bye.”
- If the shutdown lasts two more days it will be the longest Government shutdown in the nation’s history.
- Jeff Bezos was caught having an affair. Later, news of him divorcing his wife of 25 years broke. This divorce could make his wife the world’s richest woman.
- Iran has confirmed it has arrested a U.S. sailor.
- Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma scores a career-high 41 points with Lebron still injured.
- Michael Jackson’s estate is calling out a new documentary that shows Michael Jackson as a sexual abuser of two young boys. They call it a pathetic lie.
Photo credits to Patch
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.