- Trump is now offering to extend the rights of “Dreamers” in exchange for reopening of the government and his 5.7 billion dollar border wall. Dems aren’t having it.
- Today there were some Women’s Marches in major U.S. cities, but attendance was much lower than last year in large part because of anti-semitic allegations that have been made about the people who run the march.
- Snapchat fires two executives after they were accused of sexual misconduct.
- A pipeline that exploded in Mexico has now killed over 70 people.
- Trump and Kim will meet again in the coming weeks, the White House says.
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo upholds election results that were contested by the losing party. Hey Hank has reported on this in past news releases.
- Lonzo is injured in loss to Rockets.
- Teens at a Catholic school in Kentucky are caught on video wearing MAGA hats as they make fun of a Native American ritual.
Photo credits to ABS-CBN (the aftermath of the pipeline explosion in Mexico)
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.