- Roger Stone promises to fight charges brought against him by the special counsel’s office. He seemed hopeful when he left court this morning.
- Trump agrees to reopen the government after the longest shutdown in U.S. history (35 days). The deal is that the government will be open for at least 3 weeks until Trump can work out a deal for his border wall.
- Maduro won the Presidential election in Venezuela. However, many countries including the U.S. say that the election was rigged. So now a man named Guaido – who ran against Maduro – claims that he is the President. Maduro is vowing to end diplomatic relations with the countries that do not recognize him as Venezuela’s leader.
- Harden drops 35, Rockets top Raptors.
- Chuck Schumer says Nancy Pelosi needs a “top-notch tenderloin” for standing up to Trump.
Photo credits to TMZ (Roger Stone’s back tattoo)
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.