- U.S. officials have been meeting with leaders of the Taliban and both sides seem optimistic. Taliban wants the U.S. to take their troops out of Afghanistan and the U.S. wants the Taliban to crack down on Al-Qaeda and other extremist groups.
- Maduro of Venezuela is now easing back on his comments he made earlier regarding relations with the U.S. and other allies. He also says he would be willing to meet with the opposition party.
- Justin Trudeau (Canada’s PM) has fired the ambassador to China after he said controversial statements regarding an executive at Huawei being arrested last year.
- One person has died and 10 are injured after a mob stormed a Turkish military camp.
- Warriors beat Celtics in a close win.
- Chris Brown makes it back to the U.S. from Paris after being accused of sexual assault.
Photo credits to RadioFreeEurope, Radio Liberty (U.S. special peace envoy Zalmay Khalilzad)
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.