- The acting Attorney General says that Muller’s investigation into the Trump campaign is near complete.
- Parts of the Midwest of the U.S. are getting ready for minus 60-degree wind chills.
- Trump has been invited to give his State of the Union address on February 5th.
- A bug that has made its way into the latest iPhone update is that if you are Facetiming someone you can hear what is happening on the other line even before they pick up, something that could suggest that our phones are always recording.
- The U.S. says that the Chinese tech company Huawei stole trade secrets.
- China has rejected the charges made by the U.S. against Huawei.
- Theresa May is attempting to figure out whether the Masters of Parliament are willing to back a Brexit of any kind. They will vote on their intentions in the coming days.
- Gronkowski has yet to say whether or not Super Bowl Sunday will be his last game.
- Anthony Davis asks for a trade away from Pelicans.
- Roger Stone says he looks good in stripes, but not the kind of stripes Mueller wants him in.
Photo credits to Fox
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.