- Polar vortex turns Midwest into the coldest place on earth.
- Russian hackers were caught tampering with the Mueller investigation by contacting reporters with what they claimed to be Mueller’s report in an effort to discredit the Special Counsel.
- Yesterday Intel officers contradicted Trump on a variety of issues including the border wall, North Korea, and ISIS. Today, Trump said these officers need to “go back to school.”
- Trump is sending 2,000 more officers to the U.S. border.
- EU has rejected UK’s request to reopen Brexit deal.
- Super Bowl Sunday is fast approaching. Who do you think will win?
- Star actor in the TV show empire was reportedly jumped by some MAGA supporters, called racial and homophobic slurs, and had a noose placed around his neck. He is in recovery.
Photo credits to Union of Concerned Scientists (map of the Polar Vortex)
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.